December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

But surely, you can have your cake and read it too?

I know, I know...its nearly midnight....best I can do :p

Alas, no. The food and said cake was out in the hallway. Christmas holiday thing here at school, so yeah. Had to move. *le sigh*

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS I just remembered that I have this company Christmas party tomorrow... No EGA until 22:30 for me.

Well you may be in luck. Us Decemberists just may not get into the game at all tomorrow. A lot of people are predicting Saturday or Sunday evening (evening here in Europe, anyway).

Empire, same with my brother. Have to get to work now. Will see how many more pages I need to read through when I get there. :rolleyes:

Awesome. As soon as we start to get in, give me a shout. I have no idea what my name will be yet, though. And if I did, I wouldn't announce it, for fear of being maximum overtrolled.

Well you may be in luck. Us Decemberists just may not get into the game at all tomorrow. A lot of people are predicting Saturday or Sunday evening (evening here in Europe, anyway).

God i hope not, i pre-ordered it so i could play with some friends this weekend.

There there. I did one already too. At least it's not as beaten into the ground as the cake one. I wouldn't make a cake joke even WITH an arrow to the knee.

I was going to do a cake joke now, but the effort of thinking of something clever... meh.

/honey badger