December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of when I went to local Gamestop to shoot the bantha poodoo with a friend who works there, and he asked "So hows it playing?", meaning TOR.

I explained the waves, and the staggering and he stopped putting the discs up, turned and looked at me and went "Well #$@ you just can't win can you, had to go to amazon to get a key since we're out, and now you're at the back, jesus what are they doing."

But hey he gave me a free game time card for CoH so awesome, I've been playing that and keeping the forums on screen #2, got new incarnate power, having a ball.

I just hated seeing the pitying look on his face, we talked about other games, dialogued over ME3, slammed EA for how crappy NFS: The Run is, it was fun, wasted a few hours, more fun than waiting.

Ooohh pish. Normally, I'd just point out the obvious about a particular team but fact is it'd just open the door for some seriously painful truth about us...

A wise choice unfortuantly this year next year may not be so forgiving for myself :p

If it took like 5 minutes to make that move then yes...

Like I haven't been posting, just reading because my keyboard is like a foot out of my reach and I didn't want to lean forward.

Have to excuse my typos,my keyboard is 4ft away so i'm using a carrot tied to a stick.

ARRGH...is it possible to get lag on a thread coz if it is I just got it....lol

That's your brain deciding whether it can be bothered to look at the imagines your eyes have just passed to it, it's saying...

..."Put them on my desk, i'll look at them later"

Setting up the new rig today (i5, 8G ram, ati 6770 1G) in anticipation of an invite tomorrow. Name is not a concern as guild is on a RP-PVE server so I should get all my old "wow" names back :p

Nice. It is always exciting to get a new rig going!

i7 950 OC to 4.1Ghz on 4 cores

2x SLI GTX470s

12GB Corsair Triple Channel DDR3 RAM

2 1Tb 7200rpm HDDs

Corsair 800w PSU

Coolermaster HAF case

Corsair H70 liquid cooling

Dual ASUS 3D vision monitors

Makes more heat than a fireplace........

Sigh, looks like I am late to the party. Dec 8th here...But from reading anyone think it is possible we will get in today? Last Dev post said that it would be possibly up till the end of Nov?

I would hate to point out the obvious, so I won't, far to much effort. ;)

Sigh, looks like I am late to the party. Dec 8th here...But from reading anyone think it is possible we will get in today? Last Dev post said that it would be possibly up till the end of Nov?

Tomorrow, i will stake my reputation on it. I don't have one, but this will get me one, so win-win.

Have to excuse my typos,my keyboard is 4ft away so i'm using a carrot tied to a stick.

lol... I rearranged my room so that my computer was in front of my comfy chair... I had been meaning to do it for like 2 months, but meh, you know how we roll. I finally did it last night since some of us early Decemberists may have a small chance to get in on the last wave today.