December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all true. I guess it is all about how you look at it. To me at least the game launches on the 20'th and anything before that is a bonus. But that is just me!!! I do expect there to be some issues anyway at launch but hopefully the hole thing doesn't downright crash......

Honestly, and this is gunna sound weird, but id be happy if just crashed. All servers going down, log in servers going down and everything. It would be a little slap in the face to whoever thought up the staggered launch idea and at the same time, at least i would know id be able to play when they came back up.

but then i'd have to go look for someone and then explain the situation, decemberist orthodoxy and philosophy and then tell them where to go etc...lotta work that.

Fair point,a sticky situation,i'll try think of summin by the weekend if that helps.

Honestly, and this is gunna sound weird, but id be happy if just crashed. All servers going down, log in servers going down and everything. It would be a little slap in the face to whoever thought up the staggered launch idea and at the same time, at least i would know id be able to play when they came back up.

I can understand that. We fellow Decemberists agree to disagree on things so no big deal. Group Hug!!!!...If we can get around to it.

Noooo...that would be justification for their actions entirely as NOT staggering things would have broken things far far beyond immediate repair.

Damn it, I read that! Stop already!

You guys are making me sick....... Srsly. I preordered at the 12th and I am very sure we will be able to log in in about 1-2 days. Trust me. We'll be in before the 19th.

Cheer up! Atleast the servers will be properly tested and we'll be experiencing no problems at all. Look at it from the bright side!

I was wondereing... Has BioWare/EA made any (official) announcement when the last day of early access invites will be?

I have preordered quite late and was wondering if i could spend the weekend online.

No. I expect any invites not sent by Friday won't be sent until Monday, because that's how they usually roll with these kind of things. Can't work on weekends, no sirreh.

If you're not in by the last shipment tomorrow, I'd take the weekend off. That said, they'll probably keep it rolling all the way up until everyone that pre-ordered is in, or until the 20th.

I can understand that. We fellow Decemberists agree to disagree on things so no big deal. Group Hug!!!!...If we can get around to it.

So we really have to agree? *sigh* and Hugging? Really? Can't we just have more of a ......... I dunno..... nod of the head? :p

Incidentally, for anyone wondering...Believe it or not, the last week of November and the first full week of December actually had close to the least amount of pre-orders in comparison to the months leading up to now. There's no huge spike or anything, the number is considerably less than beforehand.

You guys are making me sick....... Srsly. I preordered at the 12th and I am very sure we will be able to log in in about 1-2 days. Trust me. We'll be in before the 19th.

Cheer up! Atleast the servers will be properly tested and we'll be experiencing no problems at all. Look at it from the bright side!

Kvarixx Please calm down, don't get sick. That takes effort. Just not the Decemberist way.

So we really have to agree? *sigh* and Hugging? Really? Can't we just have more of a ......... I dunno..... nod of the head? :p

No you don't have to agree. You disagree to agree with me about agreeing hence, you agree do disagree with my disagreement. Furthermore.....well maybe later.

First post in this forum, Im a proud owner of pre ordering an code redemption at 12.12.2011 exactly 22:00 CEST so im really not caring since i will be the last one they let in, cant keep wondering if game corporations should have psychologist´s as forum moderators so they could help with some anger managements

PS: Im not english so sorry for gramar :cool:

December 7th, hope to get in on friday. :) Don't mind missing the first few days, got enough other things to do during the week, but when it's weekend I would like to play :D ( instead of getting piss drunk as usual :D )

And looks like friday might be my lucky day

Word for Word my thoughts, 7th here too. Friday and monday off work. GOD FORBID i'm not in SWTOR over the weekend. With four days off, i'll be ********d into oblivion.

Therefore, me not getting in this weekend would cost me ~£100.

Ideal world, we will be in Friday lunchtime, gives me lie-in, pub lunch, then kablammo!