December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

4th of December :)

I am not getting my hopes up with regards of getting early access.

I preordered just to get it over with before christmas made sure I had no money left to buy the box.

Looking forward to getting in though, but I got my fair share of beta, so I got my fix there.

See you in game all :)

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I couldnt even bother to check if it made sense... thank you for doing that for m-... I'll come back to that sentance later.

it was a bit of effort alright, but for a fellow decemberist...almost nothing is a problem

as long as it doesn't have to be right away

any chance of us december folks getting in tomorrow? or is it pub time ?

I'm not going to wish against you! I sure as heck hope it somehow turns out that way (IE: Bonus wave.. etc) - cause if any Dec. gets in.. that means I'm in with my Nov. 30 :)

Good luck to you sir.

december for me, wasnt going to pre order at all, then played beta and thought Id give it a go.

I also thought seriously about posting on page one in this thread, but I thought I'd wait to see what others said beforehand just to be safe.

december for me, wasnt going to pre order at all, then played beta and thought Id give it a go.

I also thought seriously about posting on page one in this thread, but I thought I'd wait to see what others said beforehand just to be safe.

haha, exactly what I did... true procrastinators at work!

We should get medals..... someday.

I'm not going to wish against you! I sure as heck hope it somehow turns out that way (IE: Bonus wave.. etc) - cause if any Dec. gets in.. that means I'm in with my Nov. 30 :)

Good luck to you sir.

so your pretty much saying pub then :D

no rush for saturday either then bioware , sunday will do ;)

You shut your mouth! Don't talk like that! If I'm not getting in by the last wave on Friday, someone's gonna get cut! D:

Hahaha, don't worry, you misunderstood, I'm sure everyone will be playing this weekend, but Im going to be too busy to play, and that sucks. :p