Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is good to see all the humble procrastinators begging forgiveness for their lack of faith. My sin on the other hand was being a dumbazz and not reading the fine print closely enough.

I bought the game (or thought I did) way back on a date that would have gotten me in on day 2 at the latest. However, I didn't redeem my code until after most of the procrastinators bought theirs.

I played one of the early betas and foolishly thought I was in but no. Last week I said to myself...'Hey, I'll make sure I have the latest patch so I'll be ready to go on the 13th." Part of that process was redeeming my code so my 'date' is now Dec 8.

So this whole wave thing is kinda pissing me off but gamers love to rage about developers almost as much as they like to play the game. If you don't care, you don't rage. Origin must be praying that 10 million people will still be raging on their game in 7 years (like another MMO that will go nameless). I might still be one but I care a lot less than I did 2 days ago

First Leeks, and now Numa....

My husband is giving me REALLY weird looks from across the room. I'm guessing this is why he uses a headset.

Mine was an old old old one. That kid is probably singing that at blue haven summit retirement community by now. One thing is for sure his mother has kicked him out and replaced those horrible half curtains.

Bioware acts not reasonably so I'm pretty sure we will not get in today. They even wrote on twitter that today up to end of november. Servers are more then half empty and they still don't invite more people )))

Tomorrow bro... Or maybe the day after.

Mine was an old old old one. That kid is probably singing that at blue haven summit retirement community by now. One thing is for sure his mother has kicked him out and replaced those horrible half curtains.

Wasn't THAT old....Either that, or I am.