December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is mine check my user name lol

nice! best heritage in the world!

So what class/spec are you guys interested in? I'm probably rolling a bounty hunter/bodyguard

IA operative.

Edited by exoul

So what class/spec are you guys interested in? I'm probably rolling a bounty hunter/bodyguard

I would go bounty hunter if they had player bounties like swg..god i miss those days..making people lose exp after grinding 3 hours and i would take it from them lol was so fun

Edited by Insidiuss

I wish it wasn't a pvp server :p. The thought of dying to people while procrastinating leveling isn't sounding so fun, LOL.

Well depending on how my schedules work out, (got to have some time to not do stuff ya'know?) I may make a Republic version on a PVE server for DecemberCrew. I don't know if anyone cares for Republic other than myself lol.

I would go bounty hunter if they had player bounties like swg..god i miss those days..making people lose exp after grinding 3 hours and i would take it from them lol was so fun

LOL, i remember getting SWG.... and then my laptop/graphics card couldn't handle it.... and i didn't understand at the time cpu requirements etc

LOL, i remember getting SWG.... and then my laptop/graphics card couldn't handle it.... and i didn't understand at the time cpu requirements etc

I think I got this PC to play SWG....it's starting to get a little old, but I've put off buying a new one. :D

Sad thing is, that's not that much of an exaggeration!

December 6 here. Really hoping for a bonus wave, but ready for Friday if it doesn't work out.

I don't think (and just my opinion) that we will see a bonus wave tomorrow. They stopped waves very early yesterday and could have added more. I hope I am wrong. Just squeeze us in.

We are all procrastinators, we will keep your starting zones populated for launch day!!

I too am doubtful about a bonus wave. Now, they did have the small server issue (one of the darths went off line just after wave 4 today) which might have caused a bit of panic. But who knows.

Either way I'm happy with Friday. I expected something more like Dec 19.