Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen the latest series (or season, depending which side of the pond your on) so I can't speak for Smith; but we've seen both Tennant and Eccleston lose it. Eccleston with the Dalek. Tennant with the... the big red spider thing (however you spell its name.) Let alone Time Lord Victorious (which I'd argue was more his 'humanity' showing than the PTSD angle; which we saw more in Eccleston.)

I remember Tennant when his daughter got shot. That was a close call +)

Thats all? In my day we used to get woken up 30 minutes before we went to bed, lick the road clean, go to work down at mill and pay the mill owner for the privaledge come home and our mom would slice us in two with a butter knife and sing O Danny Boy on our bleeding remains....

anyone know where that is from??

Classic Monty Python of course.

I remember Tennant when his daughter got shot. That was a close call +)

Come to think of it we have seen it, at least slightly, with Smith. In his first season/series, when he saw the Daleks disguised as WWII machine of war he flipped out and started smacking it. Could have gone even crazier. However he seemed less conflicted when he had to chose Earth over the Daleks; where the 9th or 10th might have had a harder time with that decision. (They'd chose Earth of course, but they'd have a harder time letting the Daleks go.)

Come to think of it we have seen it, at least slightly, with Smith. In his first season/series, when he saw the Daleks disguised as WWII machine of war he flipped out and started smacking it. Could have gone even crazier. However he seemed less conflicted when he had to chose Earth over the Daleks; where the 9th or 10th might have had a harder time with that decision. (They'd chose Earth of course, but they'd have a harder time letting the Daleks go.)

Smith also vented on River a few times in "Time of Angels" i think, the one with the crashed liner.

I haven't seen the latest series (or season, depending which side of the pond your on) so I can't speak for Smith; but we've seen both Tennant and Eccleston lose it. Eccleston with the Dalek. Tennant with the... the big red spider thing (however you spell its name.) Let alone Time Lord Victorious (which I'd argue was more his 'humanity' showing than the PTSD angle; which we saw more in Eccleston.)

Eccelston had the war weary suffering man spot on and you saw it with Tennant but it was wearing away.... although Smith did bring it back a bit in Demons Run. The best was when Eccleston was raging at the Dalek though... I could see him wiping out their race and his right then.

Eccelston had the war weary suffering man spot on and you saw it with Tennant but it was wearing away.... although Smith did bring it back a bit in Demons Run. The best was when Eccleston was raging at the Dalek though... I could see him wiping out their race and his right then.

very true. If u remember Tennat when leaving his 2 self in the paralel world was telling to Rose the whole line about being born in battle and stuff , and that she changed him.

What happens when Friday comes around and half of you still are not in and they put you off till Monday? By that time you will be such a minority on these forums nobody will care and Monday will be your early access.:D:rolleyes:

If that happens we will KNOW Bioware are true Decemerist... I mean why do Friday what you can put off til Monday?