Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the psoting has slowed... I think we can get to page 400 hundred if we really try... I know your fingers are tired and you just want to go home and see your girls but this is WAR!!! we must push on...

Ummm... do one for the gipper?

...a day that will live in infamy????

Oh golly jee I cant wait till the 19th when all those bad asses ahead are 50 decked out n just enjoying new comers. CANT WAIT oh plz diablo 3 release in waves I beg of you, Such a fair opportunity for everyone to game together as n mmo :).

not sure if troll or not? if so **** sir we have no need for your defeatist attitude in Decemberclub

Its nice to see a thread like this instead of the normal "why can't I play now!" thread. Thanks for livening the mood everyone!

It's because us December folk are. . .chill.

*puts on sunglasses*

Edited by Naroga

I think it is time... time we Decemberist finally stop procratinating and get in on the hot new MMO and preorder EverQuest..... I hear the grafix are going to be amazing ... cube heads that are slightly rounded at the edge.... load screens between zones... 1,000,000 gold mounts...

Itll be so cool..

and the start areas are sure to be lightly populated!

Oh golly jee I cant wait till the 19th when all those bad asses ahead are 50 decked out n just enjoying new comers. CANT WAIT oh plz diablo 3 release in waves I beg of you, Such a fair opportunity for everyone to game together as n mmo :).

WE dont serve ur kind here! Move along!