December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Blizzard actually sent out a new batch of D3 beta invites around the time of the last beta weekend. Sneaky bastards. :D

I just got my D3 beta inv around last week. I pushed it to the extreme and didn't preorder this game until the 13th. 11:59:59 dec 19th ftw!

Ok all, when they drop the bomb and wall and let every EGA in, in 12 hours..lets make a DEC guild! With all those 45 new servers we gotta pick one that fits our slacking, lazy booty! Who is with me!

My mains will be on Hyperspace Cannon. But I will make an alt on whatever server to join it. :)

im december 12 here...

If the staff not change your mind, will play only friday

StephenReid

Today , 12:25 AM

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

So sad :(

I pre-ordered in August but never got my email from EB Games so finally on Dec 10th I called and they gave me one....guess I shoulda complained earlier. I am really hoping we get it in on Friday. It really sucks for those of who did preorder a long time ago but didnt register code or didnt receive one at all.

I pre-ordered in August but never got my email from EB Games so finally on Dec 10th I called and they gave me one....guess I shoulda complained earlier. I am really hoping we get it in on Friday. It really sucks for those of who did preorder a long time ago but didnt register code or didnt receive one at all.

I feel your anger, gamestop screwed me in the a*s.

this seems to be very common smh these guys really screwed up