Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok all, when they drop the bomb and wall and let every EGA in, in 12 hours..lets make a DEC guild! With all those 45 new servers we gotta pick one that fits our slacking, lazy booty! Who is with me!

I am lazy bum with preordering , but in game i am like a rabbit sheep on meth getting tasered =) So i respectfully decline =)

That's actually pretty good for a college student. I remember those days, lots of Top Ramen and mustard sandwiches.

heh.

ever had a pimento cheese spread sandwich?

Hell yeah. 300. Okay, I'm off to watch star wars and get some sleep. Adios folks. It's been a pleasure, Crew.

cya bru!

Ok all, when they drop the bomb and wall and let every EGA in, in 12 hours..lets make a DEC guild! With all those 45 new servers we gotta pick one that fits our slacking, lazy booty! Who is with me!

Im with you... but Ill be late and it may take me awhile to ask for an invite... OH and Id like you to delay my invite for a couple of days because why do today what you can put off indefinately?

Im with you... but Ill be late and it may take me awhile to ask for an invite... OH and Id like you to delay my invite for a couple of days because why do today what you can put off indefinately?

Lol not a bad answer for a jedi scum =)))