Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i will not chill, this is just realy wrong of BW, they need to get their act togehter and just inv the rest of us the servers can handle it, so why won't they do it means they are just being gimps..

they best make 2 bonus wave's, cause this is just unfair...

Ah, come on. I doubt it's being done this way just to torment people.

Edited by Tirranek

No i will not chill, this is just realy wrong of BW, they need to get their act togehter and just inv the rest of us the servers can handle it, so why won't they do it means they are just being gimps..

Oh hold your horses. Play a game or two, sit back and relax, you'll get your game time. So what if you need to wait a few days...imagine the people who will have to wait until the 20th...or hell those folks who have to wait all the way until that Friday because thats pay day for some people.

I love this thread. Nice group of people who are all for solely the postive side of waiting for this epic game. Everyone is friendly, no one has raged, which we all would gang up on until he leaves. I'm gonna miss this once we all are chosen to begin our saga.

So until further notice...

WE ARE THE DECEMBER PROCRASTINATORS.

A TOAST, TO US!!!!!! :ph_cheers:

Whoa, whoa, whoa there son. What's the rush? Don't you have some other game you can play? Embrace your inner slacker. Lookin' like we might get the weekend to slack off in SWTOR...that ain't that bad.

Please, do continue. Let it all out. Your QQ is delicious.

Stop being a gimp, i pre ordered in december, but i will not join ur crew cause u guys think its ok to wait long to get in on friday... while its a joke they keep server low and just gonna leave the first 2 weeks off december out, so yea BW will do this otherwise they will be the gimps they always are..

HOLY SWEET CRISPIN JEEEBUS WWWWHY DID I WAIT FOR SO LONG BEFORE PREORDERING?

DADDY NEEDS HIS FIXX AADHADGHSDADFHAH!

I think I'm going to play Kotor and convince my tiny brain its swtor... Its the sensible thing to do...

****JEEBUSG

thats a great idea.

ill install kotor!

later.

Stop being a gimp, i pre ordered in december, but i will not join ur crew cause u guys think its ok to wait long to get in on friday... while its a joke they keep server low and just gonna leave the first 2 weeks off december out, so yea BW will do this otherwise they will be the gimps they always are..

Someone needs a hug. Would you like a hug? Hug?