December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the first wave of emails today cut off on the 8th of December.. Which makes me sad due to me getting up early hoping to play the moment I woke up. Ordered on December the 9th here and no email. True disturbance was felt in the galaxy this day..

Looks like the first wave of emails today cut off on the 8th of December.. Which makes me sad due to me getting up early hoping to play the moment I woke up. Ordered on December the 9th here and no email. True disturbance was felt in the galaxy this day..

Exact same situation for me. This whole thing makes me facepalm.

In theory and according to what BW said, there were many preorders in december. They said they will be doing the waves similar to how they did the first few, which only covered a short period of time. I think they are just trying to agitate us so we will be more likely to play sith.

so... the fact that they have said they are adding more people over a larger date span means just 1 thing... they really wanna piss us off... or more people preordered on december 7th/8th than the first few days of preorder? :/ wow that i didnt see coming...

My fellow Decemberist I ask you to remain calm. We shall get in and be better for it, Thanks to the delays we have bonded and shall be stronger then all others. We shall unite and conquer all before us.

Guys there were as many codes reddemed per day in December as there were redeemed in the preceeding weeks. We are on our way and we shall all be in soon. :)