December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.14.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

WAITING ;D<3333

Hmmm 14th here. We should be patient... As far as I can guess I think we'll all get in today. Probably not all in one wave but for those of us who've been waiting a couple days to get in a couple more hours shouldn't be too much to handle.

Same here, 14th pre-order.

OH GOD!! please! please!!! :(:(:(:(

Why do they hate us so!! I cant keep checking my e-mail everyday, every hour for much longer without breaking!!

Please just finish the torture, end this torment!

Finish off the final waves!

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

:confused::confused: