December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But all that constant button pushing etc .... I am not sure I am up for this stress

pft I was supposed to get things ready for a guild over here for my buddies on WOW i still have no clue as to what server we will be on what faction we will be or who all has already started playing the one guy i talked with on the phone today got the email but hasnt started to play because he is just now downloading the client I could succomb to the stress of all of this but then I just let my fellow december ppl remind me.........all things will get sorted in good times and as far as stress goes about button pushing and what not BLAH i intend to take my sweet *** time lvling

pft I was supposed to get things ready for a guild over here for my buddies on WOW i still have no clue as to what server we will be on what faction we will be or who all has already started playing the one guy i talked with on the phone today got the email but hasnt started to play because he is just now downloading the client I could succomb to the stress of all of this but then I just let my fellow december ppl remind me.........all things will get sorted in good times and as far as stress goes about button pushing and what not BLAH i intend to take my sweet *** time lvling

too long, gave up half way...

Are these invites going by the day you bought it or does it start when you enter the code you get?

Wrong Forum Sir, You have stumbled into the realm of don't bother me with when or where. You have asked a ? thats vile and absurd. I suggest you retract and ask something like: When is nap time?;)

Well, I preordered on the 8th (see forum title) and thus have yet to experience the glory that is SWTOR... That said, I'm hopeful that we the TRUE Decemberians will see the light tomorrow. On that note, I have a confession. I orderd back in freakin' august but forgot and thus am now a part of the Decembrarian movement, but I must say the anticipation has only added to my excitement and uh, anticipation for the moment when I too, can create my character and embrace all that is SWTOR. Good luck to all those in the same boat and Enjoy!:D