December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive died a little inside cause my order is the 9th and have about 3 hrs till i have to be at work atm..... (yeah im an aussie) but tomorow i have to work a 12hr day shift

oh how i would love for a bonus wave but at the same time i think if i got a taste now i would prolly go mad latter on at work lol

I wasn't even sure when my date was... Looks like I waited till the 12th to redeem my code. Niice... I ordered a new 6850 before I redeemed the code. Talk about getting priorities mixed up! It's all good. I can't totally Geek until Saturday night so hopefully I'll have a zero lag starter world experience.

OK so apparently I didn't redeem my code until the 10th...:( I hope I get in tomorrow.

this has got the be the *******st of the *******st pre-ordered game methods ive ever done.. they need to step it up and ****in work in a better time frame to get these releases out.. if your say ur gonna release the pre orders on the 15th.. make sure ALL of them get released..

learn from experience bioware u *********, just wasting my time..

other then that,,,,,,, HAVE A NICE DAY :):):):):)

I already paid for my game in full and youre letting people who paid the bare minimum $5 in AND giving them a grace period. Are you serious? Really bioware? This is a ****** Blizzard move. ,!,, -_- Enjoy your wait. Thats what it feels like. How many people could possibly be left?! JUST LET US PLAY THE DAMN GAME JESUS CHRIST!

One more thing to say before I log off until tomorrow. This might actually be a good thing. Maybe they'll add a few new servers tomorrow and we Decemberists will get our very own server?

They were setting up a server for us but decided to do it later...

this has got the be the *******st of the *******st pre-ordered game methods ive ever done.. they need to step it up and ****in work in a better time frame to get these releases out.. if your say ur gonna release the pre orders on the 15th.. make sure ALL of them get released..

learn from experience bioware u *********, just wasting my time..

other then that,,,,,,, HAVE A NICE DAY :):):):):)

Really guy? You need to go grab a couple of those squishy little balls or something to let your stress out. Look at this way: You can't play right now, no matter what you do.

I CAN play as I've gotten the email, but I CANNOT play because of work responsibilities.

Frankly, the second is worse in my opinion.

One more thing to say before I log off until tomorrow. This might actually be a good thing. Maybe they'll add a few new servers tomorrow and we Decemberists will get our very own server?

Yeah it would be cool if they named the server after us.