December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many of us here went out and replaced their GPU's for this game? I bought a GTX550 yesterday in anticipation for getting in today. BW better not leave me hanging.:)

I definitely pulled out all the stops and bought a laptop that could handle it because my desktop from 05 was clearly not gonna do it for me...if I don't get an invite today there is a great chance I'll throw up.

They can send it all today, but I am afraid that will have terrible impact on stability of the servers. If you understand the basic structure of networks, we are talking about the "peak". It's better for everyone to wait and be patient, BioWare devs know the best what to do in these situations. They all work for our interest also.

Don't get me wrong, I would be very happy nerd if they send me early access now, but darn I can wait one more day :)

I waited this game 3 years, 2008 to now :p

I rejected your message of maturity and patience! I want to join the republic now! (Now imagine seeing a grown man crying like a little girl::( )

They can send it all today, but I am afraid that will have terrible impact on stability of the servers. If you understand the basic structure of networks, we are talking about the "peak". It's better for everyone to wait and be patient, BioWare devs know the best what to do in these situations. They all work for our interest also.

Don't get me wrong, I would be very happy nerd if they send me early access now, but darn I can wait one more day :)

I waited this game 3 years, 2008 to now :p

Wait until the 20th when Bio will have no control over the flood.:D