December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere .. sometime much later..

Coming over a hill on Ord Mantell there are several people .. with odd guilds

<They>

<Are>

<Taking>

<The Hobbits>

<To Isen>

<Gard>

as they run past you get that fuzzy and relaxed feeling

you too shall always remember december.

Regardless of having to wait til whenever, i will say that when i read the advertisement for the presell, i did think that they were kind of coy about the "order of entry code" wording. It is what it is, but i would have never guessed they would be so uninformative in the schedule of this. It's very easy for them to look at these waves and see the activety and then project out when the approximate time will be for this via some type of generic schedule.

The utter injustice of having to watch my partner play for the last 3.. days while I sit and wait because he didnt think to pre-order a copy for me til 2 weeks ago!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*bangs head repeatedly on desk*

Regardless of having to wait til whenever, i will say that when i read the advertisement for the presell, i did think that they were kind of coy about the "order of entry code" wording. It is what it is, but i would have never guessed they would be so uninformative in the schedule of this. It's very easy for them to look at these waves and see the activety and then project out when the approximate time will be for this via some type of generic schedule.

Dude, you're being very un-dudelike right now.