December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maintenance Window #2:

Date: Evening of December 19th (CST)

Time: 6PM CST (4PM PST/7PM EST/12AM GMT/1AM CET)

All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to complete before 11PM CST, and will mark the end of Early Game Access for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

an you guys believe this.. he game launches at midnight on DEC 19th and they are going to have the servers offline during the midnight release!!!!

How do they expect that to work?

/facepalm

It says quite clearly the maintenance will end before 12am est.

For a second there I thought some Decemberists had swapped their coffees for Espressos. It's just too much effort to be that concerned about when I get in. I haven't even checked my email in days. :eek:

Oh, should i check my email for something?

Maintenance Window #2:

All game servers and SWTOR.com will be offline during this period. This maintenance is expected to complete before 11PM CST, and will mark the end of Early Game Access for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

an you guys believe this.. he game launches at midnight on DEC 19th and they are going to have the servers offline during the midnight release!!!!

The ultimate forum stress test

Maintenance Window #2:

I suppose that depends upon your time zone. For Bioware (and my time zone, weee) it'll be up at midnight. :p