December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Procrastination Batman!!! Everytime i finish reading a page in the thread and i hit the next page button, my computer procrastinates for about a minute before it loads the new page! I dont think i will ever get to read all the Decemberist great liturature by launch. hehe

We paid $5 more for 1 day early access. If I would have know that I wouldn't have pre ordered. I am going to demand a refund. I suggest you all do the same. This is a bunch of bull. Im sure any screen name any of us wanted is long gone by now.

This guy cant wait to get into the game so he can find exciting new things to QQ about. :jawa_confused:

Edited by Shinmaru

Holy Procrastination Batman!!! Everytime i finish reading a page in the thread and i hit the next page button, my computer procrastinates for about a minute before it loads the new page! I dont think i will ever get to read all the Decemberist great literature by launch. hehe

I feel like I'm the last person in a soup kitchen line, and when I finally get served all they have left is a mashed piece of bread and some burnt crap on the bottom of the pot. lol

Make chicken salad our of chicken sh*t son!

good call i am either grabbing a 12 of dew before i hit my machine or i am grabbing a bunch of bolthouse farms juice. Oh the question of whether to be a stereotype or to be a smidgen healthier and get some fruits and veg in my gaming session.

I used to hit the sodas back in the day before I got on much more of a health kick and especially in college. They keep you awake but you feel like crud because of all the sugar. Then one day, I discovered espresso. It's like a six-pack of Dew in a tiny little cup and you don't feel like you have a sugar overload.

I used to hit the sodas back in the day before I got on much more of a health kick and especially in college. They keep you awake but you feel like crud because of all the sugar. Then one day, I discovered espresso. It's like a six-pack of Dew in a tiny little cup and you don't feel like you have a sugar overload.

Espresso, good stuff, it's like what i can only imagine liquid ecstacy is like.