December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

December 1st here. My guess is today they will get October and November covered, only slight chance to start adding the Decembers as well. I think there was a huge spike of preorders at the end of November post-beta, so might have to wait till tomorrow. Well, I was thinking of a far worse scenario, so still - 4 days of early access for such a late activation seems fair to me :cool: Edited by Brimm

Ohemgee..!

I just realized that I possessed the music meant for this forum (for me, anyways) as well as what I will undoubtedly be playing in the background while I play. Tomorrow. Or whenever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XopcZ7dI8Pg&list=FLUyMTJduUYiXTUZ5Tko6SBw&index=22&feature=plpp_video

Incidentally, I don't mind showing a bit 'o pride in the fact that I completely and faithfully recreated this version in Little Big Planet 2.

I remember playing KOTOR in the spare room (before we had kids) and she used to entice me away from the PC with the promise of sex, its the only thing that worked. Now I want to entice her in to the game and can't think how hahaha