December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

hmm i think if they get the first week of december done they'll just let everone in, I don't think they'd leave just a weeks worth of players out and have to do one wave on friday. That being said, as I much as i live in hope, I think it will end at mid to late November today :(

well, it depends if the last 2 weeks are a ton of people (which it probably is) so maybe the 1st Dec week will sneak in today, afterall, they did say they were letting more people on per day, maybe a bonus wave or 2 today since it is the actual start of 5 days of early access.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Decembros .. Im going to Uni.. Maybe we will get in with the last wave.

Or should I skip because it takes too much effort to go there ?

I used to go to uni like you, then i ... ah who cares. :p

I think there's a very very slim chance we'll get in today, but tomorrow seems to be the Day of the Decembers.

Good morning, all. Am I the only one that thinks it's odd that we just reached 100 pages and this thread is still open?

Yes and no :D

Yes, coz at the time of writing I see almost 4k posts in this thread, pretty much every other thread I´ve looked into has been closed and reposted at 1000 replies...(correct me if I´m wrong).

No, coz this is pretty much the only safe place for ppl not wanting to succumb to QQ-ing the QQ-ers, like "QQ begets QQ", u know, in a seemingly endless spiral of QQ...

And ofc, we are SPECIAL, which actually seems to be true lol, nice to meet u guys :D

Coffee is a bit easier than tea, but i haven't got my manager to make it today. I sit there...staring at him, smacking my lips and saying "i'm a bit parched today". He cracks, he always does, then i pull the chair back a notch a drop my ***.

What I would do fore a glass of PGTips with some milk and sugar (Irish style).....I wouldn't do anything actually because I can't be bothered. Maybe I can get someone to make it for me in a few hours...

Yes and no :D

Yes, coz at the time of writing I see almost 4k posts in this thread, pretty much every other thread I´ve looked into has been closed and reposted at 1000 replies...(correct me if I´m wrong).

No, coz this is pretty much the only safe place for ppl not wanting to succumb to QQ-ing the QQ-ers, like "QQ begets QQ", u know, in a seemingly endless spiral of QQ...

And ofc, we are SPECIAL, which actually seems to be true lol, nice to meet u guys :D

The last time someone called me special, they were wearing a white coat :(