December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

Okay lets make our "Decemberist Bucket List" of things we can do (which in most cases we have been putting off) between now and when we get in game.

I'll Start

I could (note the COULD) go back and actually officially break up with all those old Girlfriends I just stopped calling cause breaking up was more work than I cared to do.

I could catch a train as long as it wasn't moving.

I could name our 10 year old dog.

I could name my five year old son.

Okay someone else's turn

To lazy to come up with something.......ZZZZZZZ

Edited by Trex-man

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting for the post....waiting for the post....

My copy just has to get here today!!! where the hell is my postman??.

He's procrastinating... prolly trying to use the force to load his postbag so he doesn't have to do much... He's a true Decembro !!!! :D

Okay lets make our "Decemberist Bucket List" of things we can do (which in most cases we have been putting off) between now and when we get in game.

I'll Start

I could (note the COULD) go back and actually officially break up with all those old Girlfriends I just stopped calling cause breaking up was more work than I cared to do.

I could catch a train as long as it wasn't moving.

I could name our 10 year old dog.

I could name my five year old son.

Okay someone else's turn

I could identify that smell in my room.

I could eat and grow fat.

I could stop, think about my life and it's direction, attain a moment of philosophical and emotional perfection and take the first, all important steps to improving my life.

I could stop this Wiggles video from playing.

December 4th here...im thinkin first week of December will get in on the last wave today. hopefully.

hmm i think if they get the first week of december done they'll just let everone in, I don't think they'd leave just a weeks worth of players out and have to do one wave on friday. That being said, as I much as i live in hope, I think it will end at mid to late November today :(

Coffee is a bit easier than tea, but i haven't got my manager to make it today. I sit there...staring at him, smacking my lips and saying "i'm a bit parched today". He cracks, he always does, then i pull the chair back a notch a drop my ***.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

This is part of the post made earlier today..he says the last week OR SO...*** does that mean??!