December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do wonder when we will get in. I was December 13'th so I don't have high hopes really. Either way at least we will get a little early game time. I have mixed feeling on the roll-out. It is a good concept of sorts but it is a bit unfair to those who care about "I was first" stuff. I am not that hardcore so it wasn't a big deal to me.

Lol anyone else just craving Swtor like crazy?

As in for example, right now i am playing other games to pass the time and i even go out running to pass time till i am invited. It doesn't help too much though because the Swtor disease is in my brain now, my brain craves story and it is very hungry lol.

watching inception... and chilling.... i just finished finals so i have a ton of down time....

Lol anyone else just craving Swtor like crazy?

As in for example, right now i am playing other games to pass the time and i even go out running to pass time till i am invited. It doesn't help too much though because the Swtor disease is in my brain now, my brain craves story and it is very hungry lol.

You have gone running? Seriously? Wow I think you just lost your Procrastinator Card. Motivation is clearly against all the bylaws.

Ok I am officially done procrastinating turning off all these videos. Made it to 1:32 on LEEKSPIN. Closed the others too fast to read the final counts... Anyone have any discussion questions or interesting topics we can throw around? Like maybe our guild goals and so on?

Ok I am officially done procrastinating turning off all these videos. Made it to 1:32 on LEEKSPIN. Closed the others too fast to read the final counts... Anyone have any discussion questions or interesting topics we can throw around? Like maybe our guild goals and so on?

lvl 50 by year 2020?

pssh. I beat you to an arrow knee joke a few pages back.

...You took longer! You win!

I assumed someone had posted it, but reading all the 400-something pages to check? That'd take effort. Much, much effort. All those words!

I have no guild goals. All I want is to get on the Lord Calypso server (EU RP-PvP) and kill things. And tank. And hug Vette.