December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early Game Access Has Begun!

Last month we revealed the details about Early Game Access*, in which players who pre-ordered Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ would have the opportunity to play the game several days prior to its official game launch on December 20, 2011, 12:01AM EST (Pacific: December 19th, 9:01PM PST; European: December 20th, 05:01AM GMT, 06:01AM CET). We are excited to inform you that we have begun inviting customers who have pre-ordered the game and redeemed their Pre-Orders at our Code Redemption Center into the Early Game Access program, and we will continue to bring more people in as we get closer to launch!

If you dont get more then one day that would be pretty bad on BW parts as they promised and still promise that you will have several days before launch to play. I ordered in August and have still not gotten in.

We're getting in this friday don't worry about it

I pre-ordered in late October, the same day I pre-ordered Skyrim. I knew nothing about the code at first, and when I finally asked Gamestop about it, they didn't have any, ended up just ordering on Origin Dec 3rd. Not too happy with Gamestop right now. My friend got in first day, now I have to catch up. Luckily he's got college classes, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Where can I , uhm, play this game? I mean, I want to help them get back on their feet, not exploit their young firm bodies for cheap sexual thrills or anything like that!

HONEST!

Are you sure you want to play? It can get pretty expensive....

You could be like me, and pre-ordered months ago. But did not know you had to enter your key into your SWtor account profile until...last Friday...sigh. :rolleyes:

:D Twins! I did the same thing....habit I guess from other game launches where we entered codes when we went to play the game. Love this thread, lot's of creative and funny people in here! =)

BioWare announces new advanced class.... procrastinator

they anounced it but it wont come out for awhile and the tree's will take even longer. Also I hear that they havent anounced it, they just pre anounced that they are later going to make an anouncement that eventually they will get around to anouncing it....maybe

they anounced it but it wont come out for awhile and the tree's will take even longer. Also I hear that they havent anounced it, they just pre anounced that they are later going to make an anouncement that eventually they will get around to anouncing it....maybe

The procrastination is indeed strong with those ones!

To get us a little bit back on topic, here is a discussion!

Which faction, and more specifically which class, do you think displays true DecemberCrew/Decemberist spirit and mentality? Why?

I would have to say..... Ill get around to finishing this later

Which faction, and more specifically which class, do you think displays true DecemberCrew/Decemberist spirit and mentality? Why?

Smuggler, because he does it the easy way... with guns behind cover and only pops out when he feels like it..OH and the Sith faction...because they took 1000 years to come back and take their REVENGEEEEEEEE!!!!!! so yhea...sith smuggler....

December 4th here, I've been signed up for beta and everything I could for this game since they annouced first Beta and not once got in lol. So frankly when I preordered I saw the EGA perk and was like "yeah right lol".

So long as I can play launch day (or at all for that matter) I will be happy. The many disappointments I've had while waiting to be picked has given me a quite pleasent & content mood about all this. :cool:

Edited by ChronoSeal

the empire finally decided to take over the galaxy...after 1,000 years of procrastination.

I pre-ordered late because my grandmother died in November and also because prior to that I was busy taking care of her. I had ALOT of make up work after that and I'm just finishing it now before my last final today at 8am. I also had cancer last year. 3 separate surgeries I had lymphatic terratoma. I was hoping to play before my scan next week but I guess not. This is my example of bad luck. I'm not making it up that's how terrible it is right now. I get my copy on friday I hope Bioware doesn't restrict me from playing for preordering late because of life circumstances. I just hope the staggered access goes as smoothly as they say it will. I've only seen two out of like fifty servers go down and the server my guild was placed on is still labeled Light. So would the trolls like to make an endeavor into my life circumstances and say I'm a loser for procrastinating or make a joke? Edited by -Sev

:D Twins! I did the same thing....habit I guess from other game launches where we entered codes when we went to play the game. Love this thread, lot's of creative and funny people in here! =)

Empire - Imperial Agent - Sniper

Why? The Empire and the Sith wait around on their on sweet time to strike..when they get to it. They procrastinated centuries to strike. The sniper sits around roasting smores and chit-chating until he gets around to placing a bullet in your skull...He could have a couple weeks ago but...he just didn't feel like it doing it right then.