December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow seems like even tho we are all Decembers we are more civil then the rest even tho we are the once facing a...... Well I'm not going to go on with this post.. Cause it would probably turn out quit nasty.. Anyway DECEMBER FTW! 3Dec here.

The reason for this is simple. The July/August group think they are entitled because of their early pre-orders where as we Decembers accept what is happening because its to be expected.

Plus we are far more awesome than them anyway.

I actually pre-ordered earlier, but the system didn't work, so I couldn't enter my pre-order code.

I think I have 5 standardized letters from support representatives in my inbox; none which read my original post at all, or helped me in any relevant way.

Then the site magically started working again yesterday (and now it's not working again) and allowed me to enter my pre-order code.

So yep. I'm that last man on the list.

It seems to me that everyone here is an adult, or is mature enough to act like one. With that said, as an adult, I will not plop money down for something that I have not tried. Which means I didn't preorder until December after the big beta weekend.

My point exactly, on another note whos stoked for some theorycrafting? and if theres anyone with addon making skill please do a dmg/heal meter with export asap! :D

i preordered in july but didnt even realize there was this code to enter till a friend mentioned it. ended up entering my code on the site on nov 29 thats basically december right.... Edited by zaibas

I paid extra to play early. While I do not mind waiting longer than those who signed up earlier than December, I do feel tricked by the ad to sign up online to get to play early. I have played many different games, even during release of many. This release was NOT handled well.

I think they should adjust the schedule to have everyone who pre-ordered to be playing by Friday. The owners should have stopped pre-orders if they do not have the capacity to handle everyone. I will wait patiently until Friday, however on Saturday someone please point me to the 'donation fund' to pay hackers to get revenge for me on the owners.

I do honestly believe that by Friday night everyone that pre-ordered will be playing (or most except those unfortunate with account problems). The main issue is that all names will be taken by the 20th. I just would hate to have to call myself EliteSlicer101625... Oh well, let's just see how it goes....

I actually pre-ordered earlier, but the system didn't work, so I couldn't enter my pre-order code.

I think I have 5 standardized letters from support representatives in my inbox; none which read my original post at all, or helped me in any relevant way.

Then the site magically started working again yesterday (and now it's not working again) and allowed me to enter my pre-order code.

So yep. I'm that last man on the list.

Sounds legit. Welcome Procrastinator!

Trollololo :csw_jabba: dec8th reporting in. Why so late? Because I procrastinate everything in life anyway. So yeah I have to pay for it This time with my patience, or rather lack of.

Not whining though, Although I can understand the ppl that do(or did yesterday).

Will we get in tomorrow? We'll see but I have my doubts. Have to work anyway.

Edited by Bivaccus

i paid extra to play early. While i do not mind waiting longer than those who signed up earlier than december, i do feel tricked by the ad to sign up online to get to play early. I have played many different games, even during release of many. This release was not handled well.

I think they should adjust the schedule to have everyone who pre-ordered to be playing by friday. The owners should have stopped pre-orders if they do not have the capacity to handle everyone. I will wait patiently until friday, however on saturday someone please point me to the 'donation fund' to pay hackers to get revenge for me on the owners.

I do honestly believe that by friday night everyone that pre-ordered will be playing (or most except those unfortunate with account problems). The main issue is that all names will be taken by the 20th. I just would hate to have to call myself eliteslicer101625... Oh well, let's just see how it goes....

.. 0_0 ..