December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alone listless

breakfast in an otherwise empty rooooom...

Mother reads aloud

child tries to understand it

tries to make her proud...

Would love to know if anyone can name this song (without google.)

Left out some words but a great song.

Edited by Ashrym

Based on what has happened already. We can estimate Sept should finish today. Oct and part of Nov tomorrow The rest of Nov and Possibly all of Dec on the 16. More than likely Dec will be on the 17th. Nov having black Friday (day after Thanksgiving sale). May throw numbers off a bit.

see post

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=12818

Edited by BleedingHero

With about 60% of preorders made in july/early aug, and they all got in now. The 2nd wave today got people in up to 20th Aug. So approx 60-70% is already in unless a huge amount of people preordered the last week or so. Should mean that sep/oct can be handled in 1 day, same with nov and most of dec. Only a guess ofc, but an educated guess at least

I pre ordered the CE that day gamestop let us, knew nothing of the code or staggered access until the 9th, showed up to gamestop was given a pre-order code for the standard edition.... I hate you gamestop...

If you did in fact pre-order the CE the day it was available, there should have been a pre-order code printed toward the bottom of the reciept for the CE. Now if you lost the reciept before redeeming that code well that's on you. No reason to hate gamestop for that.

****PONDERS*****

Why do I bother jumping every time my iPhone goes off with an email notification, do I seriously think I'm getting my invite today....no of course not, but I still jump to look at the message HAHA

Edited by Ashrym