Blizzard strikes back!

JediSanta

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You DO realise its spelled February, not Feburary. So, that poster MUST be legit. And you prob never played Diablo, but its not a MMO. And the idea that ONE single game destroying the community of tor, is actually retarded. Edited by Lawboi

Different game, different company, different genre.

Won't matter. Playing a game is taking time from another game, no matter the genre. Mark my words, this game is well done and over. Even without D3 coming out, people are leaving SWTOR in droves.

Different game, different company, different genre.

^this

Also D3 was announced 2012 1.Quarter often enough before SWTOR even got it's release date. Blizz is famous for releasing games when they are done/good to go.

Seems just as most subs are getting set to expire, this gets leaked http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/07/best-buy-thinks-diablo-3-is-coming-out-on-february-1-2012/

Blizzard getting set to release D3 on Feb 1.

SWTOR is doomed.

WOW! This is a sign from God. Thank you Blizz...

edit: boo i think i spoke too soon. blizz save us from this nightmare! lol

Edited by Aisar

Good timing. Just as all the cracks In SWTOR are becoming apparent.

*shrug* Diablo 3 won't put that big a dent in TOR I think. I'd be more worried about major WoW patches and, yes, even the MoP expansion. Not to mention GW2.

It's too early to tell for sure IMO.

Seems just as most subs are getting set to expire, this gets leaked http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/07/best-buy-thinks-diablo-3-is-coming-out-on-february-1-2012/

Blizzard getting set to release D3 on Feb 1.

SWTOR is doomed.

Update 4: Blizzard community manager Micah "Bashiok" Whipple has responded on Twitter (though not to us), where he said both "The word is lol" and "We can't really keep every individual retail shop from making up a date," as well as "Retailers will not know a date until it's officially announced through a press release," in response to questions from followers. We're still waiting on official response from Blizzard

So let me get this...you read the title but not the Updates....this was known for the past 12 hours (that its a false)

Won't matter. Playing a game is taking time from another game, no matter the genre. Mark my words, this game is well done and over. Even without D3 coming out, people are leaving SWTOR in droves.

Thanx for the information, I am so pleased now.

Hehehe not really man, where is this info? Did your friend quit or 2 ? to make it "Droves?"

You do know that SWTOR is not released to half world yet right? So when it comes March 1st to Asia,Oceania, South Africa etc noone gonna buy it? SWTOR is safe....and safe for a much longer time then Rift etc, i use Rift as Rift was decent but lacked Peeps.

Imo its the only Safe MMO for a while...and why the HELL are people comparing an MMO to Diablo?

Wow all the facts you presented there in your statement makes me wonder if 105% of statistics spewed over the internet are eleventy percent fictional.