Corusca Gems?

Tkhan

Level 6 Gems seems to have been stealth nurfed. I used to get 2-3 of these every 5-6 missions. Since the last patch I have run over 30 TH gemstone missions and have got ZERO corusca's. Please look into this and IF this was a 'fix' , then why didnt you tell us?

/heavy sigh

Curiously, I'm observing the same problem with chrysopaz, and wind crystals. I used to be able to harvest them from rich yield missions. Now, nothing.

Has anybody else seen the same problem for purple gems/materials. Or do we just have really bad luck? From what I've seen people seem to still be able to get them from the one-off missions received from slicing, but has anybody been able to get them from regular missions?

As far as I know, you only get artifact-quality items from a crew skill mission if your companion "crits" when they finish it. It just means you're not critting. It's RNG.

Now, most of the mission discovered missions will typically always bring back artifact-quality stuff, but those aren't regular missions anyways.

As far as I know, you only get artifact-quality items from a crew skill mission if your companion "crits" when they finish it. It just means you're not critting. It's RNG.

So the dice gods have abandoned me. That's somewhat unfortunate.

I'm stitting on a 60 stack of Grade 6 purple gemstones. :D

Sith Warrior's first companion (Vette) has a +5 critical to treasure hunting.

That combined with the purple Treasure Hunting 340 single use mission equates to 5-6 Grade 6 gemstones per mission.

That combined with the purple Treasure Hunting 340 single use mission equates to 5-6 Grade 6 gemstones per mission.

Man vette hardly crits with my 340 TH Missions. get 5 every 3 missions on those. never gotten 6.

However I do have 25 Corusca gems on the AH. and another 5 single use missions. :D.

Your extremelly lucky. Ive sent my companion with +1 critical on about 40 missions and only gotten 2. Sadly each level 49 item I want to make so far costs 4.

RNG in this game is quite frustrating.

Man this game favors the dark side. Kira has only a +1.