Legacy + Lore + World Boss + Exploration

valhim

OK, here's my first issue with the game :D

Yesterday I reached the Legacy thing, and I discovered one thing. Part of I have done till now (like killing nearly all World Bosses till my last planet, discover all the maps and discovering a lot of lore) doesn't count to my legacy (as points). People who haven't done all this and will do it after, will get it in the Legacy advancement, but in my case, I will have to kill a lot of mobs just to recover the points given, for example, for discovering a complete map. This seems a bit unfair to the people who have done all that before.

I've noticed that when I decided to lvl my consular seriously(my jediknight is lvl 41 now) that I get tons of legacy points just by finishing quests. I'm Legacy lvl 5 so far, no idea what the max lvl is going to be but since the Legacy thing doesn't have a use besides having a family name across all your chars that people could recognize you with it doesn't provide anything yet. Maybe you are getting points its just not being shown in your chat?

No, no, I am getting the points from the exploration, etc. since when I discover my legacy.

My problem is that I feel penalized for being exloring and killing world bosses before discovering it. I mean, that points that I will get for example for killing a world boss (killing+codex entry) I will not get them now. Same for discovering a map. I can kill a few mobs to just adjust them, but things like discovering a map give about a thousand points, and that's like killing 50 mobs, so that's why I feel being penalized.

Your not being penalized. You have to advance to a certain point to for lack of better term Earn you legacy. Everything you did up to that point advanced your character to the point of earning that legacy. That is why you have the family name. If you only story quested to get to that point and were under leveled. Well you get more for it than if you pvp to 50 and then do your class quest. Just how the system is designed for rewarding players. If you down those bosses on alts now. You get those bonuses to your legacy.

But still, if you just do the class quest, you can get the legacy without a problem

I mean, if someone didn't discover, for example, the map in Taris, and do it now, he/she will get a thousand points per map discovered and I can't. Yep, obviously I can do it in the alts, but I feel I have lost a lot of points due to a lack of explanation in BW part, or at least a better system. Like, for example, when you earn your legacy, just have to count the discovered codex entries and the type of entry and give you the points you will "lack".

You "lost" the Legacy points but you did gain more early XP. :p

It's not like you lost a ton of legacy points anyway. When you reach lvl 50 and do 1-2 daily quests you will get it all back, and then some.

That¡s for sure :D I will avoid then complaining about this up to level 50 :)