November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad news for november pre-orders :D

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November.

bad news for november pre-orders :D

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November.

How is that bad news? That means pretty much the whole month of november people will get in tomorrow.

11/29 for me... and a tiny but almost downright unbearable smidgen of hope that perhaps, if the stars are aligned correctly, I might be in the lucky bunch.

It all depends on the official interpretation of 'the last week of November' and whether or not it is 'up to' like it has been with EGA, or including it... fingers and toes crossed.

(Edit: The profanity filter seems VERY trigger-happy. Even going for perfectly neutral words. O_o)

Edited by Marunette

Since they plan on letting in the majority of november pre-orders tomorrow, I must admit that I'm quite happy with my december 6. There's good chances that I will get to play friday, wich is awesome.

This makes me moist.

Edited by Adiboisjoly

They could get their sticks out of their *** and do Oct + half of Nov right now when the servers go out of the prime time and go on LIGHT load.

The rest tomorow. Pre-orders from November to NOW are only about 20% of the total...

c'mon Bioware...we wanna play. It's torture to hear my friends playing while I have to wait...

They could get their sticks out of their *** and do Oct + half of Nov right now when the servers go out of the prime time and go on LIGHT load.

The rest tomorow. Pre-orders from November to NOW are only about 20% of the total...

c'mon Bioware...we wanna play. It's torture to hear my friends playing while I have to wait...

They have to open more servers first.