Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

us november noobs should get in tomarrow because the number of preorders decrease alot over the monthes

This is untrue. November had as many pre-orders if not more than July so don't QQ when you don't get in tomorrow. I believe anything after the 20th (which includes me) most likely won't get in till Friday. It is cool to hope for tomorrow but be realistic so you wont be let down.

Dec 6th here.

I didn't pre-order til after I tried the Beta.

I'm hoping for anything more then just the 19th.:cool:

I didn't want to pre-order until I found out more about the game :<. It's such a shame that Bioware released information about the actual playing of the game so late in the year T_T. But after the non-disclosure agreement ended I was just like "wow!", I just wished they showed us all of this sooner. We need to know what we're paying for!

I believe most november preorders have a very fair chance of getting in tomorrow.

Considering they inv'ed 2 months today (full august and most of october) and considering that the preorders are decreasing every month until late late november and start of december.

Id say anything under 15th november should feel save of entry tomorrow - just my thoughts.

I believe most november preorders have a very fair chance of getting in tomorrow.

Considering they inv'ed 2 months today (full august and most of october) and considering that the preorders are decreasing every month until late late november and start of december.

Id say anything under 15th november should feel save of entry tomorrow - just my thoughts.

not most of october, they invited full august and full september and someone from octomber and someone from the 29-30 of july

yes but after beta stress test..

From what I am seeing a lot of them the 29th and 30th of the month as well, we may see it split at the 28th which was the absolute end of the weekend and then see them group everyone else in the final day...

Or who knows they may surprise us after tonight and just keep sending out waves until everyone is up and running just spaced out to keep the starting areas pleasurable for questing

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.