Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

I figure they will have everyone one in by friday evening for a weekend of play. For now I am puttering along playing Skyrim. Since I work, and have a life, during the week, if I don't get in until friday evening I am ok with that.

Cheers

Yenkin of undecided class

Ditto....my situation exactly.... except im replaying KOToR II :D

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last thread I was reading someone posted sept 29th so hopefully they do october/november and maybe even dec tommorow.

They got up to Oct 1 and some Oct 2 several people stated on Oct thread

Edited by Apopka

11/29 here. From what I've been reading, it appears to be random if those that have per-ordered later than myself are claiming to have been given access. I'm not sure the validity of those claims but I've seen a few posts here and there that make me wonder if they are randomly invited folks.

I preordered mine after i played the final beta weekend as it was the only time i was invited to test the game and i wasnt going to preorder until i had a chance to try it out.

It would be wonderful if i was allowed access very soon although i can wait but it pain me to do so as im really excited to start my Imperial Agent

those people that are posting later than oct 2nd access are more than likely just trolling to see the rage. I too have heard oct 2nd invites but for definite I have seen several posts about sept 29th so I am sticking with that and praying for invite tommorow.

11/28 here

What I do not really understand, the servers have to bear with all players at once anyway, once we have all access. Why only make 4 waves ... It is still early in the usa, gieb wave 5-8 or so!! As if it would make such a big difference when wave 1-4 were already smooth and stable.

Edited by Alyneth

those people that are posting later than oct 2nd access are more than likely just trolling to see the rage. I too have heard oct 2nd invites but for definite I have seen several posts about sept 29th so I am sticking with that and praying for invite tommorow.

Yes it seems the legit end of Wave 4 is indeed sept 29th

I pre-ordered november 4th, just before the announcement about "MAX 5 day EA, players get more days depending on how early they pre-ordered". I think alot of people pre-order right after this announcement, which leave me hope of possibly getting in tomorrow :)

I was late to the party pre-ordering 11/28. The past 2 days have been PAINFUL waiting to get an invite. I hope we get in 12/15. *crosses fingers*

On a side note, I just went to Target and the old lady who rang me up is even already in... hilarious!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.