November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why o why o why do they use so many waves!:eek:

They only have to send me one mail! dummy's:D

Because if they start mailing a tons of people at once the ISP's Mail servers will flag it as mailbombing most likely.

Therefore, more waves.

And well, I didn't get in either if that softens your pain :p

Edited by Talvira

I'm the 29th...I think I'll be right around the cut-off. My guess is that if they don't do a bonus wave I'll probably miss it but if they do I should make it. But then again the last few waves they did increased amount of weeks and then did 2 months today, so hopefully they do another 2 full months tomorrow!

they just did sept oct and began a few in nov all in 4 waves. chances are rest of nov early dec should easy be tomorrow Nov 30 here waiting x2

nope they did aug-oct 2 but another huge spike in oct if we get a bonus wave in today we should get most of november in tomorrow if not just oct tomorrow

i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe BRRRGRGLRGLRLGRLGL!L!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!1 dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!?i just cant believe dec 14th and no invite! Why!? Edited by Celsian

I've been following this game for at least 3 years, I am a huge Star Wars fan. The only reason I didn't pre-order earlier was because I'm about to transfer out of state for school and really don't need another time sink in my life. But then the beta happened, and I fell in love with the game... so I pre-ordered late. I should have KNOWN that would have happened though, I could have been playing right now *sniffs*

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.