November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching the other month threads and i noticed that the last posts are pre order purchases around end of sept with the Nov 2 date as ok to patch so makes me wonder if its actually when the code was put in for early access or is it the date of the pre order.

seems like Nov 2 is a popular date for the early access download to be allowed to start.

just wondering

They are doing same amount of waves as yesterday? Or, do they intend to do more? They said they were increasing number of invites. Speculation says that the spike oof preorders were down in august and september meaning october has a good chance of completion today.

Don't flame me its just an educated guess.

yea but what they say and what they do are 2 completely different things and they are also starting to get in the habit of changing things last minute wihtout telling us, often to the detriment of the customers.

D'oh. That stinks. Hopefully you'll get in tomorrow at least. I'm 11/28 so unless all of November makes it in, I might be waiting until Friday. Come on bonus waves.

they are at about the middle of october now, theres no reason all of nov and hopefully everyone period should be in tomorrow, even tho they could easily fit us all in today.

Edited by fishboyy

Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper? :csw_trooper:

Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper? :csw_trooper:

you a little short for a stormtrooper? :csw_trooper:

a little short for a stormtrooper? :csw_trooper:

short for a stormtrooper? :csw_trooper:

a stormtrooper? :csw_trooper:

:mon_trap:

Edited by Celsian

Yea, I saw twitter there is one more wave left. and Oct 2 was in that wave. So hopes of more Oct are strong. The Novembers get in today will be early like 1-7th and by the skin of your teeth lol. Hang tight I found some F2p since WoW has lost all amusement value since 4.3 was a big bust. Try out DCUO F2p no crazy gimmicks and something different to do.