November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok what the heck just happened?

About 5 mins ago I decided to open the launcher and check to ee if I got in 11/30 and my play button as lit up! So I clicked it and in I went. Saw the bioware logo etc and then a movie started playing (looked like the smuggler vid since there was a smuggler with a fast ship and then 2 sith show up in the warrior class ship). Anyway, it ends with the sith saying welcome home etc. Afterwards swtor closed (just vanished) and now my play button is inactive again :o

This isn't a troll post or anything, I'm just super depressed since I got in for all of 2 minutes :/

11/30... oh how did I know... I called the fruitless attempt, the hope... crushed... why do I have to be right... another day goes by and even when I get in tomrorrow I won't be able to play until I get home from work... So I get to wait another 28 hours... Yay me... at least we fellow late novemberites can commiserate together...:(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.