November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

To anyone asking about waves today this was posted earlier:

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Here is the original post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

GET PUMPED!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fine then, I'm doing that to my wife if she doesn't get in today and telling her it's your fault... and she's a red head. :)

LOL I am too...well red and blue anyway. Tell her to bring it! haha!!! Don't worry she will get in today I bet with the extra waves anyway. ;)

Booger, I'm November 25th and people on the same date and after have got in ... ummm do you think where you live might have any relevance? I haven't read all that much about the servers, i.e. do they have seperate server clusters for US and Europe? Or is everyone thrown in together?

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

The New Hope for Novemberites.