Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering ... where did all those trolls crawl out all of a sudden?

Before was so nice and quiet and now they're stinking up this awesome place.

Go away, trolls and let me enjoy being a part of this awesome community!

Go cry in the corner or something...

they crawled out of their december cavern

Some useful info posted by devloper yesterday for us that redeemed pre order code in Nov.

This was written by Stephan Reid devloper yesterday:

(in other words were it says tomorrow that means today)

"StephenReid General Discussion -> Email invite waves for today, 12/14 (and an update for tomorrow)

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow."

I'm just wondering ... where did all those trolls crawl out all of a sudden?

Before was so nice and quiet and now they're stinking up this awesome place.

Go away, trolls and let me enjoy being a part of this awesome community!

Go cry in the corner or something...

WoOt! Let em have it!

No.

2nd wave was was 27th. of October to 10th November. Thats 14 days, 2 weeks.

If it keeps up (2 weeks)

3rd wave = Nov 24

4th wave = Dec 7th

5th wave = "Dec 21st"

(they said they were gonna add waves today http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745)

EDIT: Even though November might be a pre-order heavy month, I believe all will get invited today.

they base the invites on dates and how many there is who have ordered. After the first huge beta swtor had a big sales spike. So if one of those days with the sales spike. It is not like they invite dates stretching over two weeks.

Hi, I'm kdcorp and i'm an addict,

Further to having alternatively refreshed this thread for the past 3 days and refreshed my inbox every minute, I have decided to share my horrible experience amongst you, who seem to share the pains of this addiction.

I have often found myself reflecting on the nature of this addiction, and how insanely unhealthy this behaviour has been, not to mention the sad feeling on ridiculousness I cannot avoid getting when looking back at this chronic clicking of this forsaken refresh inbox icon.

In the hopes of making this awful experience somehow slightly shorter, I have decided to step into this conversation and write these pathetic lines, just to waste some minutes away from the refresh button, as it seems to be suffering from the constant bashing of the last days. I am an addict, I thank you for your support and am glad to have you to share the pain of this addiction.

I believe I will now proceed to getting drunk, another addiction of mine, but the grief of that addiction doesn't belong here.. plus.. when i reach the highest drunkenness level I'm pretty sure I won't be able to click on the refresh button any more... maybe it's for the best...

In any case, Nov 28th, 4th wave, may the force be with me!

PS: Bugger off Origin, sending me your stupid promotions emails today is not cool!

1st of i truely feel your pain m8

and still look on the bright side, your didnt " take a arrow to the knee" yet ;P

After this utter failure of a rollout for the majiority of their most DEDICATED subscribers (pre-orders) they'll probably try to fix it by putting something stupid in our backpacks like a pocket wookie or something....

MUST. HAVE. POCKET. WOOKIE! :eek:

We MUST taste these cookies at once and enjoy them entirely, disperse them immediately so that we may go into a strange cookie coma! :csw_vader:

*cookies on the way* :)

If I won't get in today, I'll bake another batch in the evening and there'll be plenty of cookies to go around tomorrow too :D

Some useful info posted by devloper yesterday for us that redeemed pre order code in Nov.

This was written by Stephan Reid devloper yesterday:

(in other words were it says tomorrow that means today)

"StephenReid General Discussion -> Email invite waves for today, 12/14 (and an update for tomorrow)

A quick update on today's invites, and a little preview of tomorrow.

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow."

that's an old one here's the updated info

"Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

"

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=276764

The second wave of Early Game Access emails have been sent. As always, check your spam folders! that was 40 minutes ago!! any idea when the next wave arives?

It was the first 4 hours on the hour yesterday. I wouldn't expect anything different today. At this rate they won't make it through November if they even get all of November.

After this utter failure of a rollout for the majiority of their most DEDICATED subscribers (pre-orders) they'll probably try to fix it by putting something stupid in our backpacks like a pocket wookie or something....

We're getting the 5 days early access when noone here expected that we would. dunno what your problem is but lighten up :cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.