Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is everyone ready? I think I'm basically there.

Server info tabs? Check.

List of character names? Check.

Skill tree picked out? Check.

Professions decided on? Check.

Crafting info ready? Check.

Am I missing anything?

"Monster and candy bars"

i am 11/28 and at this rate i don't see my self getting in today at all. Last wave was 28oct - 8nov? or there abouts. That is just a few days in the last wave, and still we have almost a full month still to go, and maybe the month with the most pre-orders (if the rumors are true)

Relax, i'm 11/28, too. They're doing more waves today than previously and "10/28 - 11/8" was just the second.

Edited by Nanotech

i am 11/28 and at this rate i don't see my self getting in today at all. Last wave was 28oct - 8nov? or there abouts. That is just a few days in the last wave, and still we have almost a full month still to go, and maybe the month with the most pre-orders (if the rumors are true)

There are more waves today. Perhaps 6...

Pff, a hardcore player would have taken the week off. How dare you be responsible.

w00t! So I don't have a problem then... I'm just a hardcore gamer. heh I feel so much better now.... but since I'm not actually in game yet I'm sorta feeling like a forum #!@#.

My favorite tweet so far:

Baskura 連 Ren Baskura

@SWTOR Do you like soup? If so what flavor? Bet you don't answer ;)

5 minutes ago

in reply to ↑

The Old Republic

@SWTOR The Old Republic

@Baskura I personally enjoy tomato soup with grilled cheese. Enjoy your time in SWTOR and may the Force be with you.

this not good start for EA/BW you cant act like this with your customers...today is 15th december where is my early access invite???? and many more people still waiting, this is just getting on my nerves now. i want my invitation with apologies from EA/BW

Apologies for what? That you got in before the game launch.

Why do you feel so entitled, troll?

come on 11:12pm!!! should get in I think in about 40 minutes or so!! COME ON TIME!!!

O and secondly, no this is not the worst launch ever. There are going to be millions of people playing this game, this is an even bigger launch than WOW, trust me I was there... lol. You don't want 2 days wait times and servers crashing cause of spamming and ****. They have done their homework and even though this sucks right now, they've gone through the preorders pretty fast considering there are over a million, which is more than WOW if I remember right. So all you people whining out there, shutup and you`ll be in before you know it drewling at the mouth. I was in beta, this game is worth all of this. Best MMO ever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.