Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was the first day of my vacation and while I could be playing some other game or bringing in the hoses from outside like my wife wants me to, I'm sitting here in this forum with all of you..... waiting to see if we get in today.

So I figure this is some sort of "support group" for the late redeemers waiting for EGA so I guess I'll start....

I'm old enough to remember seeing A New Hope at the movies when it came out. Over the years I've aquired many collectables.... my wife and I plan to have a Star Wars room when our oldest kid moves out. The weekend after Thanksgiving we made the kids watch all the movies in chronological order (by the end they didn't mind).

Anyway, I admit I have a problem. And it's that the little play button is still grey.

But come ooon, we're all very awesome people in here :D Nothing wrong with hanging out with us :D

Today was the first day of my vacation and while I could be playing some other game or bringing in the hoses from outside like my wife wants me to, I'm sitting here in this forum with all of you..... waiting to see if we get in today.

So I figure this is some sort of "support group" for the late redeemers waiting for EGA so I guess I'll start....

I'm old enough to remember seeing A New Hope at the movies when it came out. Over the years I've aquired many collectables.... my wife and I plan to have a Star Wars room when our oldest kid moves out. The weekend after Thanksgiving we made the kids watch all the movies in chronological order (by the end they didn't mind).

Anyway, I admit I have a problem. And it's that the little play button is still grey.

Where is the SUPER BUMP Button!

Keep in mind that Stephen Reid mentioned in a post yesterday that they stopped at around the Oct. 2nd pre-orders yesterday and that they were expecting to get through the last week of November pre-orders today 12-15-11. The new message this morning from him said they are allowing more people in then they planned and in more waves then yesterday. So yes, I am very convinced that all of Nov. pre-orders will be in today.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

Unfortunately yesterday's post was replaced by today's so I can't link that one, but I am positive BW's original plan was to get the last week of November in the game today 12-15-11. Have faith everyone. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.