Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAGE

Kinda sucks to know that I purchased my pre-order 10-27-11 but didn't receive my code till 11-27-11... Oh joy!

All good though. I shall bide my time... and let my hatred build.:cool:

NO Jedi Mind tricks will work here... Maybe a few Force Lighting channels may get things moving.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loco_Skysmoker

.... my wife is very funny girl ...

She made email address very similar to SWtOR and just send my some email....

It was the best 10 sec of my life...

She dont know that it is her last hour ...

U have really good wife, never let to her go.. =)

LOL

11-15 waiting for 9am pst.....

Today was the first day of my vacation and while I could be playing some other game or bringing in the hoses from outside like my wife wants me to, I'm sitting here in this forum with all of you..... waiting to see if we get in today.

So I figure this is some sort of "support group" for the late redeemers waiting for EGA so I guess I'll start....

I'm old enough to remember seeing A New Hope at the movies when it came out. Over the years I've aquired many collectables.... my wife and I plan to have a Star Wars room when our oldest kid moves out. The weekend after Thanksgiving we made the kids watch all the movies in chronological order (by the end they didn't mind).

Anyway, I admit I have a problem. And it's that the little play button is still grey.

.... my wife is very funny girl ...

She made email address very similar to SWtOR and just send my some email....

It was the best 10 sec of my life...

She dont know that it is her last hour ...

Rofl, don't forget April fools doesn't stop at April.. now go forth and use the force of pranks that lie dormant inside you waiting to be unleashed! !:D Muhahahaha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.