Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.... my wife is very funny girl ...

She made email address very similar to SWtOR and just send my some email....

It was the best 10 sec of my life...

She dont know that it is her last hour ...

I LOL'D so hard... and I am now off to do the same to my hubby.. who's at work.. mwhahhhahah

Hey there.

Ya tried the launcher a couple of times..

checking out account status too.

problem now is that the web servers are eating it now too.. cant get into account page (time's out).. forums are choked..

yup... wonderful first day.

im especially happy to see people get in who pre-ordered after me.. makes me feel real good after feeling like I got ripped off from the whole pre-order scam (please - save your comments about reading fine, print, etc - cause im not alone in feeling as I do, as the forums have shown).

boy! - is this ever fun.

It's not the first day..and there are enough people hammering the forums, website, and login servers to choke Google. If you think you can do better, go launch your own MMO.

You didn't pay for EGA..you deposited money for a pre-order..which is EXACTLY what it says: Pre-Order..you ordered your copy of the game ahead of time and you DID NOT pay for it.

You're not alone..but you're also grouped with people that have no common sense or reasoning skills...so..I wouldn't be too happy about that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.