Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CODE REDEMPTION HISTORY

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.23.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Not in yet but hope to be by tomorrow :D

Edited by Antarez

TODAY'S OFFICIAL POST

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

oh, I hope this "more waves/players" goes above the estimated theyg ave yesterday, so every november pre order gets in, I'm 28th so yesterdays estimate would leave me at the wrong side of the line

granted, I'd get in at like 00:00 or something xD

Edited by Fentz

hmm..

extra waves, new stickies..

doesnt make a difference after the fact..

its now 10am on the 15th here and no EGA emails, no point in pre-ordering and the 'taste" for this approach to CRM (Customer Relationship Manangement) was lost on me with Wow, so thats great that Bioware has decided to do new waves, but really .. BW knows the "general consensus" behind what was sold and has decided to be like every other MMO with regards to how they treat customers..

Fine print declaration and a differentiation from Origin (so they can say without responsibility that they didnt have anything to do with Origin's business model - except that they advertised it on their site).

the Support / Phone Lines / Emails are not handled in a professional manner nor is the setup indicative of the fact that BW was ready for this load / influx.. again showing us how "different" we can see this is going to be going forward.

Stickies on Forums and having other gamers provided support for your pre-launched game is pretty shameful if you ask me.

So.. it being 36 days since I pre-ordered, I have to say that the "fun" in this experience is now gone, even the excitment has waned, since we all were ready to play last night to find out that our pre-order got us nothing but to sit in line.. and then when you are lucky enough to get your number called, the servers are down, not working, etc, etc..

Again BW - nice first impression, way to be "proactive" instead of "reactive"... waves is the only way, after more than 7 years of seing another MMO step through all these hurdles, this is the best that BW came up with?

Wow.. i expected more... something different .. something special that would show that setting the whole "SWTOR" experience above and apart for the others was something important..

weak.

REally? Shall I call the wah-mbulance?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

uhhhh baby!!!!!!!

30th nov here, am i the only one thinking the force and BW might be working overtime for us atm ?

30nov. here aswell ........ Tell the devs the following.."Nov.30 is the date you want in your waves today.. they get their EGA" to wich the devs will answer..."Nov. 30 is the date we will admit in the waves today....they get their well deserved EGA"

This is odd i preordered nov24 but when i go to "MY Account" the Redeem a product registration code does not have the yellow check mark, even though i registered my code and received an email confirming it. Anyone else see that ?

That's how it should be until you enter your retail code for the 20th.

so how are we to decide what server we want in on when we do get in? none of my friends r playing, so im joining as a single.

Just pick something...me and my hubby are joing duo and have no guild or anything either. Just decide if u want PvE, PvP, PvE RP or PvPRP and then just pick one of the ones that match that -shrugs- Everything else u can see when u've played for a little ;)

This is odd i preordered nov24 but when i go to "MY Account" the Redeem a product registration code does not have the yellow check mark, even though i registered my code and received an email confirming it. Anyone else see that ?

Because the code you redeemed is for "pre-order" only, you will get the proper product registration code after the official launch :)

Mine was like that and I checked through everything. The one thing that was missing was a single digit off my postcode.

Check you have everything entered correctly, from name, address etc etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.