November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a link you're a lying troll.

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

more than 4 waves

Ordered 11/18, I really hope to get the email/access today, this chain smoking to fight anticipation is killing me...literally. By the way, i just wanted to thank each of you, from everything ive gathered this community seems to have a pretty darn cool playerbase, only <5% *****, so thanks to each of you for being good peeps!:cool:

same here,

:D

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

Woooooot 26.11 and I am gonna play today baby hehe :) (hopefully)

Edited by DarthTolis

Without a link you're a lying troll.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=219733#edit219733

Check that out. They say it'll be up until the last week of Novemeber who'll get invites today.

Just read an update aswell stating they are rolling out more than 4 waves today.

17/11 order date for me so I think I'll be looking around 4pm GMT, Fingers crossed!

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.29.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

wish me luck for today.

Ordered 11/18, I really hope to get the email/access today, this chain smoking to fight anticipation is killing me...literally. By the way, i just wanted to thank each of you, from everything ive gathered this community seems to have a pretty darn cool playerbase, only <5% *****, so thanks to each of you for being good peeps!:cool:

Remember us, we.... are..... THE NOVEMBERITES!!!! :D:D NO uncullness to spot whatsoever

:cool:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.