November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This absolutely classic. Chuck Norris jokes never get old, they just adjust :D

PS: I remember watching this "Walker Texas Ranger" or whatever it was called, when I was little :D Loved the show :D

You should youtube Conan Walker Texas Ranger.

Coana O'Brien used to have a bit on his talk show where he would pull a lever and a random Walker Texas Ranger clip would play and out of context they are so rediculous that it will make you laugh out loud.

It's really nice to have a thread (at least this far in, I didn't go through hundreds of pages...) that is so chill and doesn't have anyone raging their freaking face off.

novemberites are just cuddly and cozy bunch of furbies that strap oin their gear and amass to invade SWTOR and slash/shoot/blow things to bits. We are almost as cuddly as Darth Vaders Kitten, RIP.... *Bzzz-popped* it when it scratched his newly polished acrylic armor...

I'm busy learning Japanese at the moment. I can discern most of the words, but my knowledge of Kanji/Hiragana/Katakana is extremely limited. It's a difficult language to learn.

As I am very much into learning languages I started to learn Japanese, but I haven't gotten very far with it. I suppose I'm just trying to learn too many languages at the same time. I should clear up some others for me and then take on Japanese :D

only problem i have with skyrim so far, is how hideous the characters are. my character is a breton mage, and sadly she looks like an Albino Zulu who was beated with a fried pan on the face, through out her entire life.

i hate installing beauty mods, so i ended up making a new character, and made a kitty instead:)

Talking about Skyrim...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOxVjbGvUpI

novemberites are just cuddly and cozy bunch of furbies that strap oin their gear and amass to invade SWTOR and slash/shoot/blow things to bits. We are almost as cuddly as Darth Vaders Kitten, RIP.... *Bzzz-popped* it when it scratched his newly polished acrylic armor...

Yup, as I mentioned somewhere before, we, the Novemberites, are the smartest, wittiest and prettiest people not only in SWTOR forums but in any kind of forums :)

i've been trying to teach him some spanish. but it would be easier to teach my cat pet to speak japanese than him :D

last time he tried to use some of his new learned words in spanish. we almost ended up getting kicked out of a restaurant. he asked the waitress for a Teta (wich means female breast)

LOL

Best form I've been on, EVER :D