November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only natural for people to be anxious to play this game. I mean, look at the amount of outrage there was when KOTOR 3 was cancelled. Been waiting for this since I finished KOTOR 2. I think the community has been incredibly patient up until now. It's to be expected that it's running thin, since we've been waiting for like 6-7 years.

I don't want to be rude.. but where is your logic?

If they invited in the last 2 days.. (13th and 14th) July through the beginning of Oct. Then further have said that on the 15th ALONE they will invite ALL of October and most of Nov. If not, maybe, ALL of Nov. How do you get your figures?

These are more accurate figures (using your system) :

Most of July - 7 Days early (13/12)

Rest of July, August, September, and the very beginning of October - 6 Days early (14/12)

The rest of October, and Most of November (perhaps all of Nov.) - 5 Days early (15/12)

ALL December that has currently pre-ordered. - 4 Days early (16/12)

Everyone - 3 Days early (17/12)

Everyone - 2 Days early (18/12)

Everyone - 1 Days early (19/12)

Then -- Servers down for two hours, and up at midnight 20/12 for Official Launch.

That is roughly how it will be. :) I think you'd prefer my numbers anyhow. :)

Take care,

To be honest i havent got any logic behind my theory lol i just went with oh July would be close to 5-6 months early so it'll be the 15th (which was when people originally estimated the early access would start) then they made it the 13th so i was just roughly guessing with no logic at all lol but so far i haven't had an invite and i pre-ordered late October.

The earlier the better in some ways lol i don't mind when it is really i just guessed completely randomly i didn't spend hours thinking about it lol ;p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.