Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

preordered the game on 23 oct thehut.com

received preorder-code on 17 nov

punched in preorder code on 17 nov

i will get it in the 3rd or 4th wave TODAY at 5PM or 6PM (est Europe +2 )

Dumped the girlfriend, stocked the fridge,

Still i will only get the physical copy of the game 24 dec > next year so that sucks.

i like the style you have going on

Sigh...is it confirmed they won't invite passed 25th?

No, only we that speculate about what they put into the saying; last weeks of november or so...

So nothing confirmed either way other then that they will invite people... How many (read date) we can't say for sure.

BUT, due to the beta weekend that produced alot of pre-orders the weekend 25th-28th makes more plausible that they might take those days ++ friday.....

Just speculation and assuming this and that really... noone knows

No, only we that speculate about what they put into the saying; last weeks of november or so...

So nothing confirmed either way other then that they will invite people... How many (read date) we can't say for sure.

BUT, due to the beta weekend that produced alot of pre-orders the weekend 25th-28th makes more plausible that they might take those days ++ friday.....

Just speculation and assuming this and that really... noone knows

Alright, tnx for the nfo mate!

29th of november. As long as I get my access by tomorrow im happy, of course today would be even better but we'll see.

Only hard part is I cant really play anything else, go to the gym etc cause im so hyped for this game and all the fun times im gonna have with it. Already rewatched almost all SW movies, saw the entire clone wars series.

The force is choking me right now...

29th of november. As long as I get my access by tomorrow im happy, of course today would be even better but we'll see.

Only hard part is I cant really play anything else, go to the gym etc cause im so hyped for this game and all the fun times im gonna have with it. Already rewatched almost all SW movies, saw the entire clone wars series.

29th for the win baby! Let's make a 29th club.

Lol...I did exactly the same thing, and am suffering the same dilemma of every other game being spoiled.

November 27 here, hoping with everything I have that I'm not past the cut off.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.