November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering now that i havent tryed the beta, is the F5 key used for anything ingame, because i seriously feel bad for that little key on my keyboard, and feel it should have a few days off after i get my access ...

but then again, a dead F5 key is still better then a arrow to the knee! :D

Made me :ph_lol::ph_lol::ph_lol:

Nov 29 here, so what do we have so far

1st wave 10/2 - 10/28 26 days

2nd wave 10/28- 11/10 13 days

3rd wave 11/10 - 11/18 8 days

looks like pre-orders starting picking up

4th wave (est) 11/18- 11/24 5 or 6 days

they did say they would send out more waves :)

5th wave 11-24 - 11/29 or 30

As posted befoar..

I have this horrible feeling i wont get in :(

I would imagine alot of people like me waited until after the beta to join, e.g. 30th Nov, so there will be alot of new people on this day... i have this horrible feeling that may be the first wave tomorrow, which is really annoying as my work xmas party is tomorrow hence... no game play for me until saturday :(

I'm right there with you in feeling that I might not get in today :(

Nov. 30th as well. I guess we'll see how many days get in, in the next wave... if it's less than in wave 3, then yeah... I don't see myself being in today. :\

Are emails going out between waves? It seems people keep trickling in about how they 'just' got an e-mail halfway between the waves.

E-mail can be a slow beast sometimes. It's never instantaneous, and if there's heavy congestion on a mail server then it can take quite a while to get to you.

For some reason, I have a feeling they'll pull a "Scotty" on us here. I know that's a Trek saying, but it might just apply here too. So far they've gone through half of November in 3 waves. Maybe.... just maybe they'll finish off November in the 4th wave or add a 5th wave for the rest of it? Hoping, here. Not expecting. :D

Hope i get in today :cool:

12.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

11.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.24.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.