November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not up to date with the crew crafting st00f, i think im going to choose a sith warrior marauder btw.

Whats the best skills do you lot think to choose for personal benefits? Like i know engineer on wow was very beneficial etc etc

cheers, will also read up on swtorwiki now

Hi, I'm kdcorp and i'm an addict,

Further to having alternatively refreshed this thread for the past 3 days and refreshed my inbox every minute, I have decided to share my horrible experience amongst you, who seem to share the pains of this addiction.

I have often found myself reflecting on the nature of this addiction, and how insanely unhealthy this behaviour has been, not to mention the sad feeling on ridiculousness I cannot avoid getting when looking back at this chronic clicking of this forsaken refresh inbox icon.

In the hopes of making this awful experience somehow slightly shorter, I have decided to step into this conversation and write these pathetic lines, just to waste some minutes away from the refresh button, as it seems to be suffering from the constant bashing of the last days. I am an addict, I thank you for your support and am glad to have you to share the pain of this addiction.

I believe I will now proceed to getting drunk, another addiction of mine, but the grief of that addiction doesn't belong here.. plus.. when i reach the highest drunkenness level I'm pretty sure I won't be able to click on the refresh button any more... maybe it's for the best...

In any case, Nov 28th, 4th wave, may the force be with me!

PS: Bugger off Origin, sending me your stupid promotions emails today is not cool!

Edited by Kdcorp

Hi, I'm kdcorp and i'm an addict,

Further to having alternatively refreshed this thread for the past 3 days and refreshed my inbox every minute, I have decided to share my horrible experience amongst you, who seem to share the pains of this addiction.

I have often found myself reflecting on the nature of this addiction, and how insanely unhealthy this behaviour has been, not to mention the sad feeling on ridiculousness I cannot avoid getting when looking back at this chronic clicking of this forsaken refresh inbox icon.

In the hopes of making this awful experience somehow slightly shorter, I have decided to step into this conversation and write these pathetic lines, just to waste some minutes away from the refresh button, as it seems to be suffering from the constant bashing of the last days. I am an addict, I thank you for your support and am glad to have you to share the pain of this addiction.

I believe I will now proceed to getting drunk, another addiction of mine, but the grief of that addiction doesn't belong here.. plus.. when i reach the highest drunkenness level I'm pretty sure I won't be able to click on the refresh button any more... maybe it's for the best...

In any case, Nov 28th, 4th wave, may the force be with me!

i lold

this not good start for EA/BW you cant act like this with your customers...today is 15th december where is my early access invite???? and many more people still waiting, this is just getting on my nerves now. i want my invitation with apologies from EA/BW

Dont worry.. the apology, recognition and invite that you want is on the way.

best thing (worked for others, you can see in the posts), turn off your PC.. walk down the road to the neaest cafe, 7-11, pool hall, stripclub, peepshow, mecanic, yoga centre or what you will.. take whatever appointment they have right away that lasts 45 minutes or more..

then stop off for a cookie on the way home.

check your mail.. if no email, wash, rinse repeat.

Today was the first day of my vacation and while I could be playing some other game or bringing in the hoses from outside like my wife wants me to, I'm sitting here in this forum with all of you..... waiting to see if we get in today.

So I figure this is some sort of "support group" for the late redeemers waiting for EGA so I guess I'll start....

I'm old enough to remember seeing A New Hope at the movies when it came out. Over the years I've aquired many collectables.... my wife and I plan to have a Star Wars room when our oldest kid moves out. The weekend after Thanksgiving we made the kids watch all the movies in chronological order (by the end they didn't mind).

Anyway, I admit I have a problem. And it's that the little play button is still grey.

I was born right after the last of the original trilogy came out in theaters. It was the first thing I ever watched (at least remember watching) as a kid. To this day, every time I hear 20th century fox drumroll, I think Star Wars. I was a jedi/sith/bounty hunter for more than 10 halloweens. I learned Japanese swordfighting years ago - the culmination of this was a highly choriographed lightsaber duel, (complete with force abilities via fish wire) that lasted 7 minutes, while in Highschool. I have lots of collectibles and am sad I couldn't afford the collector's edition. I should be working, but instead I'm posting here...... I'm an addict!