November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High-five... with this amount of anticipation swarming you can't expect 100% clarity and lucidity... :p

Well, my advice would be to hit interesting threads on this forum. Who knows, you might be as lucky as I was. :D Can't wait to Shock things with my Bounty Hunter darlin'...

Saweet. Maybe I can hang out at the Cantina and meet a friendly adventurer to spend my days with lolz. Or maybe I could go outside and have some luck... although that hasn't worked well up to this point so...

But I digress. Bring in the next wave! I can't wait! Actually, I can, but I'd prefer not to...

Well, I think I'm gonna go make some food and do something for a while since it'll still be a couple hours... keep the faith!

Great idea... The Novemberites guild.... with decemberites to serve them as companions.... grand thoughts for a grand guild :p

OFC, I was thinking that the idea of the guild was pure awesomeness, but your proposition is better :D:D The evil Sith Lord in my approves this idea :D

Morning everyone!

We're starting to send out more invites for today.

Here's the good news: overnight we decided to send out more invites than we had originally planned. However, we'll be spacing those invites out, which means we'll have more 'waves' than the previous four-per-day. We are inviting more people today than we did during yesterday.

I'll update this thread as we send invites. As a reminder, we're also updating our official Twitter accounts (@SWTOR, @SWTOR_FR and @SWTOR_DE) with the invites as they sent; that'll be more up-to-the-minute than this post.

For anyone who's not yet been invited, remember to have the email address no-reply@bioware.swtor.com in your address book so it doesn't hit spam filters.

Assuming you have the SWTOR client installed, you can also periodically launch it. If you're ready to go your 'play' button will be click-able.

Wave One was sent at 8AM CST (6AM PST / 9AM EST / 2PM GMT / 3PM CET).

That's todays invite update. Hoping for the best for all my November peeps.

Great idea... The Novemberites guild.... with decemberites to serve them as companions.... grand thoughts for a grand guild :p

OFC, I was thinking that the idea of the guild was pure awesomeness, but your proposition is better :D:D The evil Sith Lord in me approves this idea :D

Latest tweet from @rockjaw

crbrown12 Chris R Brown

@Rockjaw Good Morning Mr. Reid! Keep up the hard work. Challenge for the day: get last week of November invites out today!

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

@Rockjaw

Stephen Reid

@crbrown12 Challenge accepted! We'll see if we succeed.

33 seconds ago via TweetDeck

:cool:

for all those that ordered in late nov, here is a post from rockjaw.

Chris R Brown

crbrown12 Chris R Brown

@Rockjaw Good Morning Mr. Reid! Keep up the hard work. Challenge for the day: get last week of November invites out today!

1 hour ago

in reply to ↑

Stephen Reid

@Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@crbrown12 Challenge accepted! We'll see if we succeed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.