November preorders get IN here!!

Nightborder

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I purchased on 23rd Oct but didn't redeem EGA code until 2nd Nov, was that a f**k up on my behalf :eek: ?

I'm old and have no idea what day it is today :confused:

I heard it was based on when you purchased mate. One of my guildies pre-ordered in July and entered his code in November and got in on the July invites. =/

Have any of you actually read yesterday's sticky? They said they're hoping to let all the people up untill October in today, highly doubt November will be in by today, but definitely will be by tomorrow's final wave!

The sticky actually says, "Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow."

Read first, post later :)

Have to be really lucky toget 30 nov in today ;[

will still be checking emails at every wave, aswell as praying xD

Nerd rager's unite!

im 25th, im holding hope myself but im keeping in mind that if not i can FINALLY make plans Cuz my butt will be in 9AM EST tomorrow FINALLY!

Have any of you actually read yesterday's sticky? They said they're hoping to let all the people up untill October in today, highly doubt November will be in by today, but definitely will be by tomorrow's final wave!

Open eyes and read!!

Today, we invited people who had pre-ordered up to the very beginning of October (roughly). Tomorrow, we're going to be inviting the same number of people again; that will take us up to the last week or so of November. On Friday, we'll be inviting even more, and we'll give you an update on that tomorrow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.